Im so sorry this is quite late but it took me so long to write. However I am so grateful to say that I have been nominated for 3 awards! So I thought I would put them all into one blog post! 🙂
Firstly, the cramm award.
The amazing Gluecksgeist nominated me for the cramm award. Gluecksgeist has a great blog of DIYS,recipes and random activities. I love reading all of Gluecksgeists blog posts and you should definitely go and check it out too!
The rules for this award:
• Include that little tibit about who created this award
• Mention the person who nominated you
• Share three things that motivate you to blog
• Share three people who inspire you to blog
• Share one thing you hope to do to improve the world
• Answer your challenge question
• Nominate other bloggers and give them a fun challenge question
The creator of the award is TheCramm (created by Liv).
3 Things that motivate me:
- Other ballet dancers. When I see other ballerinas from all over the world, they motivate me to keep trying with my ballet and inspire me to be like them one day.
- Quotes. I love quotes about dreams, life and inspiration because they really give me motivation if I want to do something that I can do it!
- My family. My family are so supportive with everything I do and keep me motivated every day. They also tell me that I can achieve my dreams and I love them so much for that.
3 people who inspire me to blog:
- settingthebarre This was one of the first blogs I saw when I started and I just love her posts as they are from a professional dancers point of view. I love the fact that you get to see what life would be like. She also takes beautiful pictures of various different things so you should check it out!
- theballetblog The Ballet Blog is such an amazing blog that gives tips from turnout to preventing injury. I love being able to read about things I can do to improve my dancing and to keep safe as well. If you’re a dancer, you will love this one!
- danceadvantage Again, another great ballet blog. This one also has loads of tips and tricks that I just love to read about! Defiantly check it out!
Share one thing you hope to do to improve the world:
I would love to be able to perform on the stage for thousands of people and to make their day while watching it. To be able to make even just one person full of joy when coming to watch a ballet performance is something I would admire to do. I would also love to inspire people to achieve their dreams and live life to the fullest! The world is your oyster everyone!
Gluecksgeists challenge question:
If you could travel in time and change one thing, what would you change?
Wow this is such a hard question, but if i’m honest, i’m one of those people who believe that everything happens for a reason so I really wouldn’t change anything!
My challenge question for you:
Secondly, the blogger recognition award.
• Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog
• Write a post to show your award
• Give a brief story on how your blog started
• Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers
• Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to
• Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created
Again, thank you so much to the lovely Gluecksgeist for nominating me for this! I really appreciate it and you should all definitely check out Gluecksgeists blog it’s brill!
How my blog started:
Right at the end of december 2016 (literally the 31st haha) I thought to myself that I would love to document my adventures to look back on one day and to share my life of ballet. I searched all over google for the best blogging websites to use and came across wordpress and thought that it was the perfect one to use. And it definitely is! I’m so happy that I made the decision to just do it 🙂
Two pieces of advice for new bloggers:
- Don’t be afraid. You don’t want to hide back, you should comment and like on other peoples blog posts that you enjoy so they can check out yours too! Its a great way to get your blog out there. Just have fun with it!
- Use tags. Tags are a great thing to get people to notice your blog. By using tags people can search up certain things they want to read about and can then come across your blog posts about that specific topic.
The lovely A Girl and Depression nominated me for this award and again I am so grateful! She has such an amazing blog on her quest for happiness and documents her thoughts and I love reading about her life. Also dreamsandwavesxo nominated me and her blog is great! I love reading all her posts as they inspire me so much! Definitely check out both of these blogs!
1. Thank the person who nominated you, and include a link to their blog
2. Include the rules of the award and add the blog award badge as an image
3. Write seven facts about yourself
4. Nominate at most 15 other bloggers, and let them know
Seven facts about me:
- I have a twin brother called Jack!
- If i’m home, I will be in my pajamas as I love to be comfy.
- My family thought of calling me Sky but no one really liked it so they went with Charlotte! But i’m very happy with their choice hehe.
- My middle name is May, so my mum calls me CharleyMay.
- I have 3 best friends in England who I have known for about 10 years now and I love them all so much!
- I am obsessed with Ed Sheerans album divide.
- I had a fish called Sindy but she sadly only lasted 3 weeks 😦 I think that was because she was from the fair.
And there we have it! That’s the 3 blog awards I was nominated for and I am so grateful for the lovely A Girl and Depression and Gluecksgeist for doing so! Please do check out their amazing blogs. Thank y0u very much for reading and have a lovely weekend,
Charlotte Norris Xx