I have been nominated for the sunshine blogger award by dreamsandwavesxo! Thank you so much for nominating me! Everyone should go and check out her blog it’s so good😃
1. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
2. Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
3. Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 questions.
4. List the rules and display the Sumshine blogger award on the post and/or your blog.
My answers to the questions asked:
1. Where is your dream place to live?
Definitely somewhere that is hot and sees the sun like by the beach or something! But I also love the city life too so as long as it has some warm weather I’m good!
2. What is your favourite thing about blogging?
My favourite thing is being able to document my adventures and look back on the different things I have done. I also love people reading and enjoying it.
3. What do you love to do in your spare time?
Well apart from ballet, I like to spend time with my family and friends, go shopping, to the theatre, blog etc!
4. Dream job?
This ones easy! Professional ballerina.
5. Most treasured possession?
This ones so hard! I have loads of things like my ballet stuff, all my jewellery, my watch, ornaments etc I have loads!
6. What was/ is your favourite school subject?
In England, it was drama! I loved it as I could add ballet to different pieces of work were doing. But now in America, i’m really enjoying US history! I have a great teacher so that always makes the lessons more fun and it’s really interesting to learn about Americans history.
7. What is your favourite season and why?
Definitely summer because I love the sun.
8. Your favourite film and why?
Obviously dance films! I like dirty dancing, step up films, ones like that!
9. Who do you look up to?
Firstly my mum and dad as they mean so much to me! I also look up to ballerinas such as Darcey Bussell and Misty Copeland as they are such inspirations!
10. The best experience you have ever had?
Wow this ones hard as I have had so many! I just can’t pick but things like performing in shows, moving over the other side of world etc!
11. One thing you could not live without?
- Your Average Ballerina
- LIFESTYLE FOR YOUR EYES
- Life of a Teenage Ranter
- Forever and Everly
- The Blogging Ballerina
- The Daisy Blog
- YA Writer
- Of Lashes and Leith
There are so many amazing blogs out there I’m sorry if I didn’t nominate you! I could sadly only nominate 11!
- Favourite food?
- Places you have traveled?
- Favourite type of music?
- Why you started blogging?
- Biggest fear?
- Favourite movie?
- Do you have a favourite book?
- Craziest experience in your life?
- Where were you born?
- Places you want to travel to?
- If you could have dinner with anyone in the world, who would it be and why?
I really enjoyed answering these questions and look forward to hearing the responses if you do this! Thank you very much for reading 🙂 feel free to leave a comment,
Charlotte Norris Xx