So today I wanted to share with you how to do a simple but elegant ballet bun! Enjoy 🙂
You will need:
- Hair grips/ bobby pins
- Hair bobbles
- Any accessory of your choice (optional)
- First brush your hair to make sure all the nots are out and it’s tangle free!
- Then grab all of your hair and tie it into a pony. (When looking in the mirror, tie the pony so that you can’t see the top of it in the mirror to get the right height).
- Separate your hair into 2 even sections.
- Twist the first set of hair into a normal bun while warping it around the second bit of hair pinning as you go. Then do the same to the second like the picture below.
- Once all pined into place secure with hair spray and add a cute little hair accessory if you wish! I used a nice scrunchie but you can also use a flower pin, hair bow etc!
So there you are! That’s one ballet hairstyle that is quick and easy to do but looks like you spent a long time on it 🙂 I really hope you enjoyed! Feel free to comment below if you enjoyed and let me know if you tried out this hair look! Also if you want any other different hairstyles let me know! Until next time,
Charlotte Norris Xx